Biography and Career :
Doctors discovered she had psoriasis and considering that of that ailment her dream of becoming a model was broken. After 15 years with psoriasis she finally located a medicine that gives results and succeeded as a model. Before that she had been a photographer.
She participated at the America’s Next Top Model and made it through the final with Melrose Bickerstaff. Carie was the happy winner in the end. As a prize she won a contract with CoverGirl Cosmetics of 100.000 $, she way too signed a contract with Elite Models and appeared in the Seventeen Magazine.
– In 2003 she won the “America’
s Next Top Model” contest.
– Height: 180 cm
– She was a photographer.
– She is the 1st blonde girl to win the “America’s Next Top Model”.
– Nickname: Carie.
– “I had psoriasis for 15 years — it covered 75 percent of my human body. It was heartbreaking, but I got some amazing clean medication … and it changed my life.”
– “He actually joked back, but of course they edited it and then they said something to get in my brain, which definitely worked.”
– “I am going to Australia to do my commercial for CoverGirl and my Seventeen is coming out. After that I am just going to go on go-sees, make appearances, keep building my book and take the fashion industry by storm.”
– “This is all I have ever wanted. It truly is been my dream my whole life.”
|Name||Cari Dee English|
|Date of Birth||22 May 1985|
|Place of Birth||Fargo, North Dakota, USA|